Tuesday 26 August 2014

Update on Google Classroom

Frustrated. Been working hard this entire term on getting my Y12s used to Google Drive and majority of them have made the switch relatively easy. The trick though is to work between both digital and paper fluidly and fluently.

And then when trying to invite my students to Classroom.. it says I can't. Why? Because they don't have the school domain name. Gah. At least it's something that is relatively easy to fix. Just depends how quick it is resolved.

Either way I've got them handing in their work through Drive and email so that's good.

Lost one student's piece of writing in the move from the workroom to my class. I can even visualise the coversheet of his work. It is stressing me out to no end. Feeling absolutely awful. On the bright side, my class, car, workroom and house are now all tidy in my hunt for it! Gah.

No comments:

Post a Comment