Saturday 23 February 2019

OC Library Vortex - 31st March

Me - "I'll only be a couple hours, K? See you when I get home!"
Also me, "Wow... It's already been six hours organising and tidying in the library. Probably should go home..."

😂 #OCbookclub #OpotikiCollegeLibrary #explore2019

I am beyond excited about my find at CREW today! A mobile book display for our OC Library!! ❤❤❤ Just needs a little bit of paint and it will look awesome with all of the new books coming into our library. Still so stoked with the amount of new books we found hidden in the boxes under the computer bench yesterday. Massive thanks to Juls from the District Library for all her mahi and help. And another awesome thanks to Vickee for introducing me to CREW today. Found heaps of new frames too to finally put my travel photos in ❤❤❤


No comments:

Post a Comment