Thursday 13 December 2018

Junior Prizegiving Day - Last Day at Heights with the Kids

Yep. Todays the day.

I've said my goodbyes. Been given plenty of hugs. Cried a lot already this morning. Wondered whether I was ever going to cry actually and it wasn't until I woke up with butterflies in my stomach and the thought that I couldn't go back to sleep, that I realised why.

Six years. Hundreds of names. Awesome days. Awful days. Days in between.

It seems a drop in a bucket compared to other's experience but this six years is a LOT for me. Because I've only* been teaching eight years.

* yes I know it's not only

It's hard to reflect on something that hasn't happened yet... And now I wish I hadn't woken up so early because I could have had more sleep haha

Junior prizegivings, saying goodbye, red eyes in photos ❤️

Going to miss the kids so freaking much.

No comments:

Post a Comment