Saturday 28 March 2020

Lockdown... let's call it what it is... #4

Lockdown

A rahui for papatuanuku. 

Self-isolation

Quarantine


My body tried filling up the hours. Made friit salad for breakfast. I talked with lots of people via video chat. Had a dance party with the dogs. Ate feijoas. Did some gardening. Fell asleep. Woke up. Picked Crystel up. Sung. A lot. Did dinnner. And now... Back in bed. 

It's monotonous. 

BORING

But we're safe. Here in our bubble.

How the hell did Anne Frank do this? Hide while in fear of her life?

I'm just here, in the safety of my own home. Food. Shelter. Water. Family. Sanity. Supposedly. 

Gratitude
I'm grateful for....
- a warm bed
- health
- safety
- food
- money in the bank still!
- my sister
- my dogs and cats
- my garden
- my diy fix it skills
- my grandmother
- my time spent with Uncle Ken at Xmas
- the plethora of books to read... And all the time ever to read them 😂
- ability to choose what I do with my life

No comments:

Post a Comment